Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Anyone following Paris Fashion Week FW26?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    clewrslr Member Horton55's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2023
    Posts
    303
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Anyone following Paris Fashion Week FW26?

    Paris Fashion Week just wrapped up and I’m seeing mixed opinions online. Some say it was repetitive, others are excited about the new silhouettes. What did you guys think? Was there anything truly fresh or was it mostly safe repeats of previous seasons?

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member Gerber's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2023
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone following Paris Fashion Week FW26?

    I followed most of the shows and honestly felt the same mix of feelings. There were a lot of familiar elements but also some interesting cult silhouettes that stood out. One article summed it up really well, discussing the balance between repetition and innovation. If you want a clear overview without the hype, I suggest reading this piece about Paris Fashion Week FW26 It gives a balanced view and highlights the key moments that might actually influence next year’s trends.

  3. #3
    clewrslr Member monicaazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2026
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone following Paris Fashion Week FW26?

    I came away from Paris feeling like I’d seen this movie before, especially in the tailoring - lots of familiar wide-legged pants and deconstructed blazers that felt like direct callbacks to 2020. That said, the new rigid outerwear and sculpted shoulders that sat more naturally on the frame did catch my eye; they weren’t revolutionary, but they felt more considered than the typical gimmick. I think the "freshness" is less about a single silhouette and more about the fabric weights and unexpected color blocking that looked different in motion. It made me realize that real style isn't about chasing these fleeting runway moments anyway - it’s about finding pieces that anchor your look season after season. That’s exactly what I look for when I shop for accessories at luxglasshub.com because a great frame outlasts any trend cycle. The shows confirmed for me that we’re in a phase of refinement, not revolution, and that’s not necessarily a bad thing if the execution is spot on.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •